donderdag 9 februari 2017

Welcome to my little blog

Hey everyone,


My name is Joyce. I'm from 1991 and I live in the Netherlands. I have BPD (Borderline Personality Disorder) and PTSD. Yeah, alot happened... Anyway, on the net I usually go by as Metalharpey. I love gaming and arts. I game, I stream, I crochet, and occaisionally I think :P haha. I'm actually even part of the management of www.reliantdragons.com! Here my job is to post content on the social media platforms we have. Go check it out! All gamers are welcome :D I also have 2 cats who really test my patience, but they're great company anyway. 

Before sending me proposals and dickpics and all that, you should know I'm taken. My boyfriend Slayerkane is the best and I'm not going to trade him in for anything or anyone. Thanks!

So now that you "know" me, I can truly welcome you to my little blog. I had a different one before (you might know it but I'm not telling), but I saw this blogging thing gives me more of what I want/need in a blog. So yeah I switched sides :P Sorry tumblr!
Anyway, what can you expect? The name says it all... It's my little corner of madness. My thinking tank. My "idk where to put this rant, oh maybe here" thing.
No really. Aside from all the gaming and crochet related stuff you'll find little rants I find inappropriate to post on other media like Facebook, a lot of opinions and surely alot of ideas. If you can think of anything you want my POV about, you can always tell me and I'll think about it! :)

I want to welcome all comments, wether they are positive or negative. Just don't cross the invisible lines okay? Meaning don't be rude or post inappropriate stuff. You know, just behave :) There's kids here too. If that's okay with you, then I'd love to see what you think of what I think when I'm writing my thoughts. (can you keep up with me?)


"TTYL" - talk to you later.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten