maandag 20 februari 2017

Facebook abuse

Okay, I'm not entirely sure if the title says what I'd like to discuss... But here goes!
You know, those random adds on Facebook, well they don't really bother me. I'm a free spirit, a gamer, and I'm always in to make more friends. Or at least to get to know more people. I love to connect with other gamers. They always intrigued me much more than the regular folks.

Well anyway, what does bother me is that apparently none of those non-gamers (or at least most of them) won't read your profile. My profile, for example, shows all details you could possibly want to know about me, so you won't have to ask me. And so I won't have to answer the same questions over and over again. All information on it is information I'm willing to share. Private information is of course private and even if you ask me, you might not get the answer you want. You see, I need intelligent people around me, people who challenge me to use my brain. If you can't keep up with me it's highly likely that I'll lose any interest I might have had.

Then, reliligous posts. Something I absolutely do not get. I just don't understand religion. In my opinion it's just floaty business that the lower class (as in needy people) needs. It's fine if you believe in something. That's your right. But leave me out of it. You will not get any understanding from me so just don't even try okay! So all those "Omg this girl is so sad let's hear an amen" posts... I don't want to see them. They are attention seeking posts and I absolutely hate attention seeking people. Yes life is unfair. It sucks ass and theres nothing you can do about that. Saying amen really isn't going to change anything. All you can do is look at it positively. And yes that's always an option.

Being female on any social media can be a real pain. Unwanted friend requests, chats, calls via messenger and yes even nudity photo's! Aside from the annoying fact that nobody even bothers looking at your profile (yes you can actually add people at random without checking it). All those inappropriate questions like what size my bra is or if I like doggystyle is really none of your business and very disrespectful. It shows no respect to women in general if you open a chat with questions like that, or nudity photo's. So, you send me a photo of your c*ck. Great, so now what? You want me to pet it? Get a life. Learn some respect for women and then come back and show you're a man instead of a mommy's boy. Because that's all they really are... Disrespectful little kids with mommy issues that no woman would ever want to date, or have a relationship with.

I think I can say for sure, that everyone has had the coming problem with some people... Monotone dialogs. "How are you?" "Good thanks, you?" "I'm good too!" "Okay!" And there it ends. Yet somehow some people manage to do this every day, to the same people over and over again. One must wonder why. I really don't understand people who ask me how I'm doing. The only answer you'll ever get (unless we're close or family) is "fine ty". This also cuts off further chatting on purpose. It's a subtle hint that most people don't seem to understand. Why would you even want to know? If it's to show interest, then why not chat about gaming? Or crochet or music or something... How I feel is really not of any interest, nor helping anybody. I need useful chats. This will just have me lose interest.

So you may think now, what a difficult woman. Well, maybe to some. But most of my friends call me a dude for a reason. I'm not into all that floaty sh*t. I'm a Taurus, down to earth, loving facts and intelligent conversations. Many of you won't understand me. And that's totally fine. I don't chat to be understood. I chat to be challenged, to find out what other people think about certain things. See if i can understand why they think that. 
Challenge me to use my brain and I won't get bored.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten